I had the girls over last night, for some much needed girls time. Cocktail of choice was a spicy watermelon margarita. With three quick tips.
- I’m loving the Simply Watermelon juice right now. It’s a great mixer and takes a lot of time out of cutting up a watermelon and straining it.
- Guys I’m telling you to just order from Season’s Tap Room. Their Habanero Agave Vinegar, is honestly my new favorite thing.
- Make a large pitcher of margaritas for the week and leave it in the fridge. This way you can just pour a glass and mix the watermelon juice and pour some of the habanero agave in.
Recipe for a pitcher (depending how big your pitcher is)
- 3 – 4 Cups of white tequila
- 2 – 3 Cups of Cointreau
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups of freshly squeezed lime juice
- Agave or your preferred sweetener. Use as much or as little as you want.
- Simply Watermelon Juice a small bottle or more
- 1 tsp per glass of margarita – Habenaro Agave from Season’s Tap Room. https://seasonstaproom.com/our-products/vinegars/agrodolce/habanero-agave-agrodolce-375ml/
- Lime wedge
- Salt for rim
- Make your pitcher of just the regular margarita. So mix together all ingredients up until the sweetener of the drink. Now you can either place in the fridge, or pour 1/3 of the way up the glass.
- If your pour a glass right away, rub your lime wedge on your rim and dip in salt. Now place ice in the cup and fill the margarita 1/3 of the way up. Now add your 1 tsp of the Habenaro Agave. Next add your watermelon. Either fill your glass have way up or a little fuller. Stir and Enjoy!